Thursday, 28 August 2014
999 call for the NHS
If you cannot make the march, there are lots of ways that you can help. One thing you can do is to write to your MP and ask them to support Clive Efford MP's private member's bill (NHS amended duties and powers).
• stop the Privatisation of the NHS,
• restore the legal duty of the Secretary of State for Health to provide National Health Services,
• amend the Health and Social Care Act 2012 to remove the competition requirements,
• amend the ability to provide private health services,
• amend the provisions of the Health and Social Care Act 2012 relating to Monitor,
• repeal Section 75 Regulations.
If you live ing Northampton South you can email Brian Binley MP on email@example.com
and if you live in Northampton North you can email Michael Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you contact your MP, make it clear that you live in their constituency and try and write even just one sentence about why you are concerned about the NHS.
If you're on social media use the following hashtags:
You can find more information about the Northampton events here